Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's been a while!

Wow..it has been quite a long time since I made a post. Well, I decided to put up a new banner and whatnot. It looked like I wasn't going to have any inspiration for a long time, but then who am I kidding? It's the holidays..there's inspiration everywhere :)

So, nothing much has happened. Haha, really. Sometimes it seems like everything is going by in a whirl, and sometimes it just seems to dragggg. I can't believe we're all turning in college applications. It's always a party in the College Career Center :) I just love the way we've all kinda grown up. I love it.

It's definitely the little things that make life good. A smile, a hug, a note, a few words..yep. That's why my past weekend was great. Even French seems worth waking up early for. I know for a fact that every time I catch a bit of the sunrise, it's defintely gonna be worth it.

This week is going to be crazy, but at least I got some of it done today..I just can't wait until winter break. I think we should all get together and do something. Not something big, but maybe pop in a movie, read, talk, just whatever. After seeing Ro's picture on her blog, I miss picnics and dance parties. Are they possible in winter? We'll see :)

There are definitely good things to look forward to after this week:
-Winter party
-Birthday party
-Dad leaves to India on the 24th..that's not a good thing :( I will miss him tons!
-Christmas :)
-After Christmas sales!
-Hanging out with everyone
-The New Year!!

And this is a little bit ahead, but the Avs game on January 21st!! I am so excited, you have no idea. Lauren and I will be attending and it's against the Red Wings!! GRRR, I dislike them with a passion. And I will be seeing my favorite player in the world play! I really want to be a sports something when I grow up. How fun would that be. And not just hockey, but basketball, football, and maybe soccer.

So I'm glad a couple of my classes are ending. Especially T.O.K. Sorry guys, but I really don't understand the point in taking that class. Maybe that is the point. But whatever. Photo 2 has come to an end..almost. I admit, that class has been a little difficult, but fun-difficult =]

Whew, this is getting long, so I will talk to everyone later :) <333

3 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

Teesa! It's so nice reading something on your blog. It's been such a long time. I've missed u!

So, after Christmas sales aren't as good as after Thanksgiving sales, but I'm toootally looking forward to them, too. We should go together! There's nothing better than getting up early the day after Christmas to shove aside other shoppers as I make my way up the line to the cashier. Ahhh, the holdiays. Love it.

Oh, and I agree about the sports deal. Except the sports something I want to be when I grow up is Tom Brady's girl. Don't worry, we can share. ;)

I miss u Tees. We need to hang out more.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Teesa, like the new banner. Nice and holiday-ish.

I miss all the fun of summer too. I vote for a picnic at someone's house. With hot chocolate. :)

And I CANNOT believe you get to go to a hockey game! Against the Red Wings no less!!!! Argh. I really, really, REALLY envy you right now. I LOVE hockey. Who's you're favorite player?

I'm sad TOK is ending too. Our class is so much fun :(

5:01 PM  
Blogger Orange_Kiss said...

UPDATE!!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home