Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 04, 2005

christmas in july

Hello loves.

Life has been pretty busy, so sorry for the no update. This was due to my lack of a computer the past week and a half. I must admit, I enjoyed having no computer and no television.

Anyways, I have come to terms with my job. I pretty much like it now, only because of my co-workers. They are too awesome. <3.

Today I finally dismantled the christmas tree in our old basement and we moved the last of our boxes into the new house. I am officially moved into my new house now. I love it so much. I have space now..and I've also discovered my childhood belongings, which are great to look through! I have also discovered that I love reading in my bathtub =] Quite relaxing.

I thought I had lost interest in tennis, but after watching Wimbledon the past week, I love it for than ever. I was so happy that Venus won..this morning, I set my alarm for my "Wimbledon breakfast" but sadly I overslept till 8am, so I missed the first set. Oh well, I had to see Andy lose, but Roger was clearly the better player. What a great sport. I hope to become better at it.

I had my senior pictures done. How lovely! I haven't seen them yet, but the experience was well worth it all. I felt like someone important..all dressed up and stuff. =)

I had my birthday party the day after. I had so much fun and I was so happy. Although the day didn't start well, the night was the best..seeing all my favorite people in one place was everything I wanted. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. My brother loved my friends, which made me feel good too. He said he could tell that I was loved and cared about deeply from everyone. I love you guys so much. Thanks.

I also got my first paycheck yesterday. It felt so liberating, like I was finally doing something with my life. Most of it's going for the Europe trip funding. Exciting!

Although I am worried about many things, I feel as though I need to take it day by day.

Also, I noticed I have this weird thing about me. Probably happens with everyone...do you ever feel attracted to someone that you don't really know that well? And that person is the complete opposite of what you imagined you would end up being with? I think that happens to me all too often. I also realized that I have a big imagination.

Argh. I hate talking about my problems, because they seem so petty. I mean, who cares? There are so many other things going on in the world and I am probably the luckiest person. Jeez..I am one selfish person. And no, I am not fishing for compliments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Teesa! I really really wish I could have said happy birfday to you before I left and baked you cookies or somthing. so as a late mixed with a happy fourth... Happy Birfday... I hope you wear your seventeen years well.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Roro said...

TEESA!!!!!!
Man oh man do we have the same tastes. First with the Phantom, now with Andy Roddick. Although I get first dibs. ;)

I'm glad King Soopers is working out for you. Never saw you as a Sooper Girl, but hey whatever works. I was contemplating applying myself because I'm in desparate need of a job.

So, who's this person you feel attracted to who you barely know? Do I know him? Do tell. And yes, I've had the same feeling before.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

Aww teesa I love you! Coco, I thought I creeped out your brother, because I was weird man. I'm sorry, tell him that I'm not actually weird like that...ok fine I am.
So yes I know exactly know what you mean about those stupid boys. I've been through what you're talking about at least 20 times, belive me.
Are you talking about the person I was talking to you about? Because what that person has to me should have no bearing on your feelings for him. Anyways, I'm a b****,I probably deserved it (all though I doubt that), so I mean don't let his rudeness ruin something for you. That is if he is the person you are talking about. Speaking of which, why didn't he come to your party? Which was super fun, thanks for the invite! Ok, please call me so we can discuss this post dear.
Mwah Love you too much.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home