Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

First Blog..kind of

Hello loves. So I finally got one of these blogger things..I think I might like xanga a little better (: But once I get the hang of designing with blogger, I think I will love it. But for now, the layout will stay simple..hope you guys like.
Anyways, I don't really know what to write, so I will just say what's on my mind right now.
I am loving summer so far..but there is something missing. I don't know how to explain this feeling, but there is. Like an empty space that can't be filled right now. I don't know. I miss seeing everyone. So there shall be a party! Haha, so keep your calendar open during the last week of June. I'm not sure of the date yet, but I will let you all know. Alright, so I guess that's it.
Leave me love notes =]

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabah said...

hiya, teesa!

It is strange that we won't be seeing everyone everyday now. I think that's just cause that was what kept us going this year like it never has before.

I'm loving your layout, but the font's just a little too much like your handwriting. It's tiny, and my eyes are fried from all the late nights working on who knows what. :) Can you make it bigger?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

Teesa! lol thanks for the note coco :)
I know exactly what you mean about something missing. Doesn't it seem like we should be having grand adventures right now? Oh, well I suppose our time will come...
Let's make a deal. I teach you how to knit, and you teach me how to make a freaking awesome layout like yours. D'accord?
Mwuah

10:00 PM  
Blogger Roro said...

Tees Tees!

So, I'm loving the blog. Very cute, very you. We totally need to hang out. I haven't seen you for two whole days! How weird. Well, anyways, I leave Saturday, so we should totally do something before I go. Mr. and Mrs. Smith comes out on Friday, if your digging that. Well, give me a call!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home