Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

getting lost in reading

Okay, so I decided to post two days in a row because today was meaningful. It made me change the banner of my layout, too =]

Well, I went to Borders before work and I completely got lost in the "magic" of books. I now honestly can say that I will not have a problem spending entire days in libraries or bookstores. There was just so much to read, I just wanted to read everything. I looked at so many art books and they made me smile..and I also looked at girlosophy books and wow, they really changed my outlook on a lot of things. Haha, and I went there to read the books for school, but that so did not happen. Oh, I also read a book on the EuroRail travel..we have so many countries to visit. So I am definitely going to Borders more often now, not to mention other bookstores.

Creativity is a wonderful thing. Everyone has it, but not everyone uses it. So use it, people! Ahhh, I cannot wait to start on my scrapbook. It will be the most meaningful one yet. My two others are okay, but I really want to put everything in my third one. And I was bored, so I made a to-do list (yes, again), of what I needed to do before I start. I need a LOT of supplies. My old ones are..well, old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Triv said...

Im glad you found your creativity...now if I could only find mine...

So ya reading totally rocks, Im glad you posted twice :)
Where do you work? I'm gonna come and mooch stuff of you haha.
Ok so, yes please teach me the HTML tags, cuz I'm so lost, and did you take out the spaces from the url when you tried to look at it?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home