Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

passing me by

I feel as if I'm wasting my time, even though it's time to relax and enjoy myself. I like the feeling of contentment without feeling guilty from not studying..but I feel as though the good years of my life is just passing me by. I mean, I could be doing so many other exciting things right now, but I am just sitting here. So last night I couldn't sleep again, so I made a list of things I have to do/see/visit before I die. Things are going to be added to the list constantly, so this is no way a final thing. And it's not listed in any particular order.
-Visit Europe//all of it
-Visit a planetarium
-Lay down on an open field and look at the stars
-Sip hot chocolate outside in the middle of winter
-Really dance in the rain
-Fly in a hot air balloon
-Visit the Amazon Rain Forest//this has been one of my goals since the fifth grade.
-Visit remains of the Titanic
-Help AIDS victims in Africa//my passion since forever.
-Go to Hollywood and audition for something random =)
-Go to a library and read all day
-Swim with dolphins
-Go to the moon//I can dream, can't I? (:
-Order room service all day at a hotel
-Visit an art museum and look at art until museum closes
-Visit Egypt and study mummies, ancient ruins, and pyramids//another one of my passions since forever
-Go to NBA finals/championship/all-star games
-Go to a Superbowl
-Go to a World Series game
-Attend a masquerade//preferably in Italy :)
-Somehow face my fear of heights
-Stay up all night and watch the sunrise
-Watch the sunset on the beach
-Go out at 3 am--I got this idea from Rohini's profile (:

*sigh*..I feel like we should be living out our grand adventures now. Avec mes cocos. =)

edit//today I found a box of my old stuff from elementary school, even an old journal that I lost track of. All those mementos really sent this feeling of nostalgia through me. Life used to be a lot simpler in those days.
I think I will stick all the things I found in my scrapbook..which I will be starting in July after I get all my pictures developed and supplies. I can't wait.

Okay, that's about all for now. Leave me love notes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabah said...

gooooooood list. you'll do everything on it. someday.

i love listing. i do it for summers, cause it's ineveitable that i'll feel all glunky bored at some point. and then, THEN, i pull out my list, and all's well. ;)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

Teesa Teesa Teesa
I've always wanted to make a list like that, but I always forget about it in the end. I know you do all that stuff, and I like how there isn't an age limit like by the time your thirty. That's just silly, ya know?
Call me sometime, we will talk :)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home