Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

School

I've just been given a violent shove into the school year...getting up this morning was no problem. Going to French 6 and talking was great, but I couldn't function the rest of the day, I was so tired. But I love the language..so I really don't want to drop it. Besides, if other people can do it, I can as well.

So, I loved seeing everyone, but I forgot what it was like being in I.B. classes. It's all summed into one word: LOUD. People cannot keep their mouths shut. Especially in history. I really like Mr. Hawley, but I don't think I am going to enjoy that class very much if people can't stop talking. Biology and T.O.K. were both blah. I just wanted to leave during passing period, get into my Corolla, and drive. And keep on driving and driving and driving. Until I reached a spot where I felt like I belonged there. I wish my life weren't scheduled and so restricted.

I went to work today, but not to actually work, just to buy stuff. I think Starbucks will become my new best friend. Also, donuts and ice cream. I love my friends at work. It's so much easier to talk to them about stuff rather than close friends, I don't really understand why that is.

Yeah, I finished my homework..now I'm going to enjoy watching Hamlet and eating ice cream.

I really don't like school. Except for friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I totally forgot about the work load of IB too, Teesa. The World Lit thing was a nice, hey welcome back present. Ugh. I hate school too. But we'll all make the best of it. For some weird reason, all I can think about is Homecoming right now...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Roro said...

Teesa, I have a plan that I think is better than getting in your car and just driving. Ok, so we sell your car. Use the money to buy plane tickets to Paris, or Venice, or Rome, or London. Your choice. We pack up all the stuff we need and just leave. Sounds like a good plan, right?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home