Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

reminiscing//
This summer has been incredible. I've gotten to meet new people and know others much better. Although this summer was off to a bad start for many reasons, it had lots of great moments:
-turning 17
-getting a new house
-getting a job
-hanging out with friends
-basketball, wimbledon
-dance parties
-harry potter
-senior pictures
-wedding
-staying up late
-getting dressed up
-looking at colleges
-going out to breakfast/lunch/dinner
-lemonade and crepes
-dragonboat festival
-heart to heart talks



As incredible as it was, I can't help thinking of how even more incredible last summer was. I know for the people who experienced it with me would agree...I never felt closer to my friends than that summer.


This summer was a growing up and learning experience. I have grown up a lot in these few short months. I have experienced so many things that I feel like I am ready to leave high school now. I don't want to go back. Not yet. I don't care about the work load, because I know that we will get it done..I just want more moments to remember. I don't think that makes any sense, it's all jumbled in my mind. I just want to thank you guys for making great memories for me.


now..here are pictures from having crepes and lemonade:























leave me love notes. <3

4 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

who's my #1?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Teesa, Teesa. I think a lot of us are ready to leave high school. Even though I suspect college will have work too, high school's got too much work to do.

Although I don't exactly share all those great moments of summer, I can connect to about half. Thanks for reminding me of how much this summer rocked.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Rabah said...

How much this summer ROCKED, Kelsey? Don't be so quick to write it off as a memory...it's not over yet. :)

The pictures are so great. Thanks, Teesa.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hmm.. Crepes are good.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home