Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

Bubble baths, numbers, work, dancing, and this thing called love.

Changed my banner to match the mood I am currently in.

Anyhoo. I love summer..I want it to go on forever.

So..I realize that the best cure for anything is bubble baths. They are just too lovely. So if you're hurting, feeling stressed, or just need an excuse to get away from the world, go take one now. And stay there until your fingers and toes get that pruny look. oh, and shopping helps, too.

I've also realized that some numbers can make me happy, while others make me terribly sad. I misplaced my I.B. pin number, so I had to call the office, where the kind secretary gave it to me. I was so nervous..but once I saw that 5, I was okay. Sheesh. I hate feeling like that. Then there's this other thing under the category of "weight." Okay, I know I have gained weight, but keep it to your goddamn selves. I don't need to hear it. So if you know what kind of numbers that's referring to, you get my point.

Work..hehe.

Dancing..*le sigh* I loved the party, thanks to all the people who made it happen. I loved it..and I loved how I could dance without having to make it "look good." Just letting loose was awesome.

Love..haha. More on this subject later. But if you would like to leave me love notes, let me know how you feel about it. Yeah, it's complicated, but I want to know what you guys think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I love summer too. I wish it wouldn't end in a month and a half. That's way too little time.

I loved the dance party too, but I must've left before you got there.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

Teesa you aren't telling me something, and I'm getting mad. I am so calling you tomorrow. Right now though, I am going to take a bubble bath :)
And don't you dare complain about weight until you've walked a mile in my shoes.
*kiss*

5:12 PM  
Blogger Rabah said...

teesa, i love how your blog always looks different everytime i look at it...it's so very, well, you. :)

i bet you are an awesome dancer. i mean, come on, after my disturbing little french video thing, people tell me i can dance, so um. yeah. that means you definitely can.

please don't think about your weight that way. some numbers aren't worth giving the time of day (as if you'd ever need to tell your weight what time it is), and i didn't exactly see any of this weight gain you're talking about. you looked beautiful when i saw you at chile's, as always. <3

i'm sorry i missed your birthday party. i thought of you, though, and i'm soo glad that you had fun.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home