Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Humanistic

I'm trying to be humanistic, well at least, think that way. For you psych kids, you know what I'm talking about. I used to be always optimistic and happy, but somewhere along the way, I changed. And I don't like who I've become..always sad and depressed about something, not looking forward to things, complaining all the time, not laughing as much. I think it hit me last week after homecoming when one of my bosses told me that I was "wavering." I wasn't in a good mood and I felt like crying. But I'm changing that now. Today, I was much more myself and everyone was glad to see me that way. I was back in my "teesa mood" as silly as that sounds.

I don't want to lose that about myself. I love the way I was always happy last year, even last summer..and even this past summer. I was looking over my journal entries yet again, and they used to begin with.."today was such a great day.." and I would fill up pages on just one day, even if I didn't do all that much. Now, it's just "today was okay.." I mean, homecoming took up a mere paragraph. That's pretty sad. So, I will try to be happier, smile and laugh more, give more hugs and kisses.

Oh, I've also realized Jumanji is like the best movie ever. Haha, I'm such a kid. It's so much fun watching it with your parents. That's what I did last night, and it was awesome.

Oh, and Gattaca is also very awesome. Thanks Ro!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

We're not Josie, Tees. And that's something to smile about. I'm sooo glad the old Teesa is back!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

I know you don't want to be sad and down, but I think that is a part of life. If we never knew sadness how could we know happiness, right? I want you to be happy, but there are times when being down can help you realize the good in life.


I think. I dunno that made more sense in my head. The best you can do is be you.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home