Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Fun times

So school has started, and it's going pretty okay. With work and French 6, it's all okay. Although, I need my Ro, Rabs, and Triv.

I had a blast volunteering at the Denver Public Library. I will seriously remember that experience for a long time to come. It was the place where every kind of person could come together and share one passion..reading. And that's why that was my topic for T.O.K. on our O.P.A.

I also had a great time watching The Brothers Grimm. Heath Ledger and Wentworth Miller (although he wasn't in the movie) stole my heart <3. Congratulations to Rohini and Anandi for getting their licenses!!

I read Lauren's post, and it reminded me of the Robert Frost poem, which reminded me of The Outsiders, which reminded me of lots of good memories...so here it is.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.


I love that poem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

I CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!

The Brothers Grimm was awesome and I love Matt and Heath. Suspenders...that's what I'm looking for in a man.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Teesa, I love your new layout. And that Robert Frost poem. The Brothers Grimm was awesome, wasn't it? Heath Ledger totally stole my heart too.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home