Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Homecoming.

Yeah, so I just got home..it's about 2:35 am, and I can't sleep even though I have work in the morning. So many thoughts are rushing in my mind, so why not blog?


Homecoming week: I actually dressed up for each day and it was nice to see everyone else in the school spirit. I got to shake it each morning for the senior dance. It made me really mad that they messed up the whole thing Friday afternoon, but at least we got to perform.
The football game was nice, just the part of being there with everyone I love. The game itself was disappointing as usual, but what can you do? We had Village Inn afterwards, so it turned out okay :)
Homecoming dance: Eh. Not so great. I didn't have fun. Dinner and bowling until 2 am was fun, but the dance was definitely not what I expected. I didn't have high expectations, but let's just say I had more fun dancing last year. But everyone looked gorgeous!


SO..that's about it. I'm not feeling like I should be sad that this is my last year of high school. I'm seriously sick of it all. I cannot wait until I go off to college.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

Oh, Teesa, I'm sorry you didn't have fun yesterday. And now that u mention it, I think I had more fun last year too. Oh well. At least homecoming week wasn't so bad, right?
I can't wait to get out of school too. Except that I'd probably miss you all too much.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Rabah said...

it always seems like we make college out to be something that it might not be. but even so, i admit i'm just as guilty of wanting all of this to be over, to move on.

i think for you and for a lot of us (from the impression i'm getting), things seems kinda miserable. as if everything's under some sickly shadow. but teesa, try to find something about what's to come this year that you can look forward to without expecting much of it.

it's unsettling to think that now we all just have to focus this "wanna get out" energy on actually getting out. college apps, scholarships...that's life now.

but i kinda think that helping each other through it all is going to be more meaningful than any dance could ever be.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Roro said...

amen to that, sista!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

I dunno know, it seem like we are building college up to be something really great, and while it will be, I'm afraid it might not be everything. Sure there won't be drama, but there won't be spirit week either. So i guess its like a give and take kind of thing.

sorry to hear you didnt enjoy homecoming as much, but you looked pretty!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Roro said...

sorry, i didn't really mean amen, as much as i know what ur feeling. exactly.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home