Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Almost done.

Haha, I am finally updating you crazy fools. :)

So not much has happened since March 29th. I'm so glad I'm officially done with English, Math, Biology, and History.

I think I just realized how sad I'm going to be to say goodbye to everyone. Not everyone, but most people. People always say how they will keep in touch, but they never really do. That makes me sad. I'll try to keep in touch with everyone.

Well, I'm happy about other things though! Like my psychology test (I really am =]), prom and after-prom-I better see everyone there!!-graduation, graduation parties, and starting work.

So there. That's my update. Haha, everyone else's is so philosophical and meaningful, but whatevs :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

strip tees!

so, i hope you'll call me more often than you update your blog. i have this bad feeling that people aren't going to keep in touch too. let's hope it's not true. you gotta call me!

who's my number one?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

JOB MATERIAL!!

I was thinking about that the other day...ah good times good times.

I'm gonna miss you...except im not because we will hang out a lot so I don't get a chance to miss you!!

don't forget about our summer list!!

im with you mind body and soul!!
lol

9:25 AM  
Blogger Triv said...

Oh my gosh!! How dare he go for someone else? I bet she's really gross and icky. eww.

But its all good, because DU has an awesome hockey team...and I'm sure there's gonna be at least two cute, single and not gay guys on the team for us to go after. Its all good.
:)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home