Life as I know it...

Hello loves <3

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer, almost over.

Wow, this summer's not over yet, but it's getting there. I want to re-cap what an amazing summer it really has been.

-Graduation parties. What a way to start off the summer. I think everyone can agree that those parties were the best! Party hopping throughout the day and into the night, spending time with the same people and never getting tired of it...how incredible.

-Turning 18. So, it wasn't the highlight of my life, but it was still fun.

-The World Cup!!! Wow, I have never been so into it before. I loved watching every game. I realized just how much I, along with mannnyyyyyy people, love soccer. Wooo :)

-Family..I love them. I'm just glad I'm one of those lucky ones that get along with theirs.

-Getting my IB diploma..yes, receiving that helped my summer be amazing-er =]

-Just hanging out with friends...no matter if it's dance parties, going downtown and watching comedy shows, going out to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or five teenagers screaming at a spider, it's all been soooo much fun.

-Working. Goodness, I never thought the people I work with could impact me so much. I love them! I'm going to miss them soo much.

Yepsss, that's about all for now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home